Fantage Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun Fantage Forum where you can hang out and chat!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Applications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
McKenna
Admin
McKenna

Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:05 pm

I realized that I have been un-fair, and only let the members that first joined moderators, and I don't even know if they will do the right thing as a moderator. So I have un-modded them, and they can apply here, same as anyone else.

Please only post here if your applying!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]What will you do as a moderator?:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be a moderator?:[/b]

[b]When are you on FFZ (days/hours)?:[/b]

Please don't lie in your application. I don't care if your only 8 and want to be a mod, as long as you'll do your job, and be honest with your applications, you could get chosen.
Back to top Go down
https://fantageforumz.forumotion.com
Millie
Young Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:03 am

Username: Millie

What will you do as a moderator?: I will enforce the rules when needed, and also give warnings and ban people when they break the rules.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to be a mod because I always wanted to be one. I also want to keep this forum safe and free of inapp. things. I ish also strict about rules sometimes, but, if people break rules on accident, I might let it go. Wink

When are you on FFZ (days/hours)?: Weekdays - 3-4 hours. Weekends - 5-9 hours or more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nicki445
Young Fantagian
nicki445

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:27 am

Username: Nicki445

What will you do as a moderator?: inforce the rules when needed be and ban and give
warings when other fantagains break the rules.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: So that I Can Help with anything and too be way more fair and kind!

When are you on FFZ (days/hours)?: Mostly I Try too come o0n everyday!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Admin
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Thank you everyone for applying. When more people apply, I'll choose 1-2 moderators!
Back to top Go down
Cecily
Cecily

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:48 am

Username: Cecily

What will you do as a moderator?: I will enforce the rules, clear chatboxes if needed, give warnings or infractions if necessary, and ban if needed.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I moderate two forums and admin two and actually do an excellent job on it! I have high experience for more than a year actually, almost my second, but I'll help a lot! I neccessarily am too nice for a moderator at times, and sometimes when possible, strict about it

When are you on FFZ (days/hours)?: since it's a new start of a forum, maybe an hour or two. Other people say about five to get a higher chance of becoming one, but for a start, about one to two hours! Thanks!

Last edited by Cecily on Mon May 17, 2010 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunshine27
Young Fantagian
Sunshine27

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:07 am

Username: Sunshine27

What will you do as a moderator?: I will enforce the rules, give out warnings, infractions, and bans when necessary.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I can make the forum safe and do whatever it takes to make it so.

When are you on FFZ (days/hours)?: Mostly everyday, whenever I have time (which I mostly do)
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Admin
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:58 am

Thank you everyone for applying!

So far, I have chosen one, but I might choose more later!

Congratulations to Cecily for becoming a new moderator!

I realize you were honest on your application, and you are active, as in you post a lot, you are online many times, so that is why I chose you!

I'm going to chose another moderator soon, so make sure your active, you post a lot, and you are online frequently!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 1 of 1